Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Afternoons.

























My favorite time of the year. While I adore the first bright days of spring and the colors of fall, I always come back to summer. June afternoons are some of the best days.

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon downtown, going to a photo gallery and my favorite coffee shop. And yes, that last sentence sounded really hipster-y as was pointed out by a friend of mine, but in my defense, I didn't order coffee nor was I wearing plaid. ;)

In other random-ness, here are a few things I'm enjoying lately:

-The photography of Andria Lindquist. I admire her unconventional style and editing.

-Nancy Ray's series of posts on organization. I love how she describes tackling email in her 'email ninja game'. :)



No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.