Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer In Instagrams + September Goals

This summer was brought to you by food, Doctor Who, more food, and the color blue. 

Can you believe it's September 1st? August went by too quickly. I've always considered the first of September as the unofficial start of fall (despite the Kentucky weather saying otherwise and staying in the mid 90s). I'm sad to see the end of my favorite season, but I'm excited to break out my fall wardrobe. Is that weird? That I get excited about my clothing? (Rhetorical question- don't answer that).

I've been bad about keeping up with blogging lately, so I'm making it a goal for September, to blog consistently. The last few weeks I’ve been trying to better define the focus for this little online space and I wasn’t inspired to write about anything. Now, it seems I have too many things I want to write about. I’ve got a couple sessions, rambles, and travel posts in the works. Last month we took a spontaneous trip to the Smokey Mountain area and I've been slowly working my way through culling and editing the photos from the trip.

Speaking of goals, I'm linking up with Weekly Wishes over at the Nectar Collective this month. Here's what I'd like to accomplish in the next month:

> Blog consistently.
Finish getting the details worked out for the Christmas mini sessions I'm going to offer (and hopefully finish this in the first week or two of the month).
Catch up on my photo editing.
> Read two non-fiction books. I've been reading A Million Little Ways and I am absolutely loving it. It's so inspiring.
Work out regularly. I've started doing a month-long Pilates workout schedule and I'm going to try to stick with it for the entire month.


What are some of your goals for September?


2 comments

  1. Good luck with your goals for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting from the link-up.
    The months are going by very, very, quickly.
    Best of luck with this month's wishes! I also had trouble with my blogging schedule but I think I found my solution, now I hope to be more organized :)
    Greetings, hope you're having a great day ♥.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.