Saturday, September 6, 2014

Baby H Turns 1 | a first birthday party


What happens when a cute little boy turns one and is given a cake with ocean-blue icing? Keep reading to find out. :) If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you may remember little Baby H from when I took a few photos right after he was born. He has been busy growing and getting even cuter, and this summer he turned one. His parents threw him the most adorable, pinterest-worthy surf-themed party to celebrate. I think the food was so cute- beach umbrella cupcakes, flip-flop cookies, and gummy bears in life rafts in ocean blue jello. But, the cake smash was the best.

















Time to let the games begin! Let the cake smashing commence.


"Hmm, what is this stuff? I wonder if I can eat it."

"Oh yes, this tastes pretty good."








No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.