Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Five | II

A photo posted by Emily Margaret (@emimarg) on

Happy Friday! Do you have any fun things planned this weekend? I've got a few photoshoots scheduled and I'm quite excited as the leaves around here are turning into some amazing colors.

- Chai latte. Mmmm. It's become my go-to drink and I've found my local coffee shop makes the. best. ones. ever. To keep my wallet happy most of the time I use tea bags from the grocery and add milk, but it's not quite the same.

- Enter this awesome giveaway from photographer Hannah Elise.

- How to make cookie butter from A Beautiful Mess. Have you ever tried cookie butter? I haven't, but it sounds like something I could get hooked on too easily.

- A favorite red nail polish, Revlon Parfumerie in Bordeaux. I'm painting this on my nails today.

- This hair tutorial looks easy and elegant at the same time.



No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.