Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mini Sessions are here! | Paducah, KY photographer


It's that time of year! Have you had any recent family photos made? I'm offering mini sessions now through December of this year. You can choose between two options which I've described below.

Who is this session for?
These mini sessions are great for families (immediate family only, please), couples, or just the kids if you prefer. These sessions are not for seniors or newborns.

What does the session include?
Each session is 20 minutes long and includes 10 digital images from your session. I will choose the best images, edit them, and place them in an online gallery from which you will have 2 weeks to download them.

If you choose the $65 option, you will receive 25 custom-designed Christmas photo cards. The option without the photo cards is $55.
I have designed several cards to choose from and each one may be customized. Here's one of my favorites:



Where will the mini session take place?
I have a few locations chosen in Paducah and will work with you to choose the one that will best fit the photos you want.

Okay, I want to book a mini session.
Great! Choose a couple dates that would work for you then shoot me an email and we'll get started!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.