Saturday, December 20, 2014

Guest Post on The Collaboreat + New Blog


Hello friends! This will be my last post before I take a Christmas break. I wanted to share a post I wrote and photographed for the travel and food site, The Collaboreat. This month, they're featuring hot chocolate- places to get a cup and recipes for making your own. You can find my post right here!

I also wanted to announce that I've started a new blog over on my website, EmilyMargaret.com. Until now, this blog is where I've been sharing my photography sessions. I've decided to move over to the Squarespace platform for my photo sessions as I feel it will make things a bit cleaner and streamline the blogging process. Don't worry, I'm not going to totally abandon this blog, however! New plans for it are in the works.

I will see you back here in January! Have a merry Christmas and happy new year!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts!

EMILY MARGARET. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.